Sunday, November 14, 2010

Goodbye Facebook

I am so tired of the whole social network thing so I deleted my Facebook account yesterday. I think it is so impersonal plus people who you would never talk to in real life get upset and rant about the most stupid of things. Everyone and their mom is on Facebook or Myspace these days and besides I could really care less about what most of you are doing anyway. I would rather do my blog which nobody reads than be a part of some bullshit circle of "friends". People need to question what is really going on in the world instead of following what everyone else is doing and trying to be "cool". Better yet get some exercise or go outdoors for starters. No wonder Americans get stereotyped by every other country like they do. This Ill Bill video pretty much breaks it down for those of you who don't know what's up.








1 comment:

  1. Pretty cool song/video. I agree about Facebook's impersonality... just need to ween myself off it, and quit like I did with MySpace. I wonder how many ad dollars would be lost if everyone didn't log in for even one day... hmm?

    ReplyDelete